Monday, October 13, 2008

Stuff I Did Today

It was officially a holiday for me, so I didn't get any real work done.  That's unusual; if I'm home, I usually work.  Mostly off the books.

  • I can't seem to be able to ask a question without people thinking I have an ulterior motive, thinking I'm complaining about something, or something else negative.  I guess I only have myself to blame, but I'm honestly generally just asking.   I think I've figured out a way to try and not trigger everyone's eye-rolling reaction to me; we'll see if it works.  I often wonder if I'm slightly autistic because I appear to be very, very bad at reading social cues.  I thought working from home would help; it pretty much hasn't, but possibly made it worse.
  • I learned (or rather, read), that diesel engines don't have a throttle.  They adjust power by varying fuel/air ratios.  My next car will probably be a diesel.
  • Downloaded a free FPS and played that.  Fun, no subscription, and satisfies my gaming urge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home